RECOGNIZED AS "THE INNOVATIVE GROUP"
Westinghouse Road Corporate Center
Westinghouse Road 1200 block
Georgetown, Texas, 78626
Westinghouse Road Corporate Center is a 15.93-acre mixed-use development in the Round Rock/Georgetown growth corridor and is located east of IH-35 on Westinghouse Road between A. W. Grimes Blvd. and IH-35. The center will offer office, medical office, flex, and retail buildings when fully built out. Sites are available for sale or build to suit. Buildings are scheduled to deliver in the third quarter of 2020.
- In the Teravista master-planned community, a 1,555-acre upscale mixed-use development offering residential and various commercial uses
- Close to Baylor Scott & White medical complex and Seton Williamson Medical Center
- Adjacent to a 432-unit upscale townhome community
- Frontage on Westinghouse Road
- Minutes to IH-35, SH-13 (via University Drive), A.W. Grimes Blvd. and N. Mays St.
- Two retail sites available with frontage on Westinghouse Road, each accommodating up to 20,800 SF
- Four office/flex sites available
- BP Zoning
- City incentives available
- Building A – 20,800 SF Retail
- Building B – 20,800 SF Retail
- Building C – 28,000 SF Office/Flex/Medical
- Building D – 22,400 SF Office/Flex/Medical
- Building E – 30,000 SF Office/Flex/Medical
- Building F – 18,000 SF Office/Flex/Medical
Senior Vice President
2 Properties Listed
Tom is responsible for leasing a portfolio of industrial and service center assets in Central Texas in addition to tenant representation assignments. Tom’s prominent tenant representation assignment was relocating Serta Mattress from Austin to a 299,000-square-foot build-to-suit in Dallas, Texas. Seefried developed a 299,000-square-foot distribution center in Park 35, which was owned by USAA Insurance. […]